The End of Student Teaching

As evidenced by the absence of posts on this blog, the past two months have been extremely busy for me. After all those assignments made, lessons taught, grades entered, and a spate of other tasks completed, yesterday was my last day as a student teacher at Ketchikan High school.

I had quite a bit of fun in the last few weeks of school, but I am relieved to be done. Overall, I think I had an awesome experience student teaching. I worked every day with three experienced teachers, and had the chance to observe many others. I worked every day with some wonderful students, all with their own unique strengths and weaknesses.

I'm not sure yet what I'll be doing next year, but I will work in education in Ketchikan no matter what. After a year experience, there's at least one thing I know for sure: Educating others is something I love.

Comments